I am a millennial professional driving social change through capitalistic principles. I am a current Miami Fellow, public speaker, writer and burgeoning coder.
My mission is to benefit communities within for-profit companies. I apply compliance and operational procedures to combat human rights violations and benefit the community. I create and implement corporate social responsibility initiatives in my company that span across departments to maximize community impact in the following ways:
- A commitment to using local vendors and service providers to spur local economic growth.
- Creating apprenticeships to provide employment and training opportunities to college students.
- Scholarship awards for first generation university students.
- Training finance employees on the financial indicators of human trafficking through public speaking engagements.
What We've Achieved
The Text Blocks below are ideal for listing your accomplishments in a neat, elegant way.
- To move this Text Block, double-click the page content
- Hover your cursor near the block’s edge. When it turns into a hand, click and drag the block where you want
- For example, these columns become rows if you drag one under the other
- For more help moving blocks, click here